William & The Mice William & The Mice

Oh Will

Haha this one almost went under my scope, they captured the facial hair pretty well haha.

Things I Hate Things I Hate

Funniest thing I've seen on newgrounds in a while

Good job! This was pretty funny although the animation wasn't brilliant, the angry guy actually kind of freaked me out to tell you the truth... so maybe I could also call it one of the scariest newgrounds movies... otherwise I really liked this alot especially the fall down socks, it kind of reminds me of the intro of Amile.

The Hand That Feeds The Hand That Feeds

Please don't bite the hand that feeds you

Hmm this song reminds me of last summer when I was trying to sleep and the people upstairs were playing this... besides that i like floating skulls with wierd voodoo eyes and the like. Yeah if you like the music videos for anything beat master or guitar master or ddr... I think you will like this video.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

100% game

Sometimes though, I think they hated you more than all the zombies combined.

2D Physics Tutorial 2D Physics Tutorial

Yay Math

Thanks a lot, I've been looking for some game physics tutorials and you hit the spot! One more reason to bring out the TI!

Tipping Point Tipping Point

Excellent

This has to be one of the best adventure games in flash. The levels were easy to navigate and find, everything is straight forward and doing something out of order will get you to the same place.

Excellent, can't wait for the next few chapters!