Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

100% game

Sometimes though, I think they hated you more than all the zombies combined.

2D Physics Tutorial 2D Physics Tutorial

Yay Math

Thanks a lot, I've been looking for some game physics tutorials and you hit the spot! One more reason to bring out the TI!

Tipping Point Tipping Point

Excellent

This has to be one of the best adventure games in flash. The levels were easy to navigate and find, everything is straight forward and doing something out of order will get you to the same place.

Excellent, can't wait for the next few chapters!

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

Congradulations

Nothing really new in game play, controls were a little laggy but I'd have to say that this is probably the most ground breaking game for the flash community. The idea that games can now be done in full 3D with flash makes ever other game dev community take flash a little more seriously in what it can do.

Thanks!

Sonny Sonny

Good

Okay here's some balancing things, the guys who cast intervention don't have a long enough cool down. Also when the assassin uses the speed X 400 they can do an attack that maybe to strong.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Good Art, Few Bugs, hmm challenge

This is one of the best submissions on new grounds, however AI was too easy, I could stand a few paces away from all the mele and kill them all no problem, but the ranged would always get me. The Zombie-Monk boss, whew he wasn't hard just boring, shield, judgement(which did more damage than the soul ball or whatever it was called and used less mana) attack, but all that's formula's that need tweaking. Overall great game though hope to see more of stuff like this!

Age of War Age of War

Good stuff

Great game, original idea and nice art. The only thing was the balance of diffuculty starting out and at the last age because of the turrets. Otherwise good job!

Zombie Takeout Zombie Takeout

Underrated

This is pretty entertaining. Don't forget to take off the selectable attribute on your text though, it's the little ab icon that shows up on the properties panel. Good luck I hope to see more stuff from you. Yeah the whack the alligator part was funny, reminds me of chuck e cheeses.

Rigby Rigby

Simple Clean, but a wee buggy

Nice and cleanly styled a little to too easy. There is a bug when you hit the block diagonally sometimes.

Grammar Ninja Grammar Ninja

If only I was taught with throwing stars.

I like the idea for a kids game, however I think you need to be more specific with what type of nouns you are asking for, because gerunds, pronouns, etc are all nouns.